Customer Service Advisor
Pay Rate : £10.02 per hour
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group for a Customer Service Advisor to work within their Mortgage department. If you want to join a leading bank as a Customer Service Advisor, committed to supporting customers, communities and businesses for over 320 years then read on.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be using your excellent customer service skills working in their Chester Contact centre and will often be the first points of contact for their customers, dealing with inbound calls, helping them resolve issues either via the telephone or Webchat. Attention to detail is key, as is the ability to keep a focus on customer outcomes.
- 6 month temporary role with a possibility of extension or potential to go permanent
- Working patterns Monday – Sunday between 07:00 – 17:00
- Discretionary bonus after qualifying period
- Work will be allocated by your Team Manager and you should demonstrate awareness and adherence to SLA indicators to meet the core purpose of ‘help me service my mortgage’
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
- Deliver an excellent customer experience in colleague and customer interactions, which can take place by phone, email or letter
- Adhere to processes/procedures and refer any complex queries to more senior or experienced colleagues
- Management of complaints and resolution at first point of contact where possible before transferring to Grade B
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A positive approach to Customer Service is essential, with strong written and verbal communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge of Financial Services procedures and mortgage service procedures and how changes impact how we do with business with our customers
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow operational procedures and quickly assimilate technical processes and systems
If you are successful as a Customer Service Advisor you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK
- Paid 5 weeks training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry