Pertemps Isle of Wight have an exciting opportunity for a Drainage Engineer to join our client on the Island.
The successful Drainage Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out emergency drain clearances
- Working on planned maintenance through to CCTV surveys
- Resolving internal and external blockages
- Attending training courses to ensure all certificates are kept up to date
The Drainage Engineer will have:
- Drainage CCTV experience
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Drainage qualifications/certificates
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to do evening/weekend call outs
- Good level of physical fitness
If you are interested in applying to this Drainage Engineer role, please click apply or contact Henry Trotman in our Isle of Wight branch.