Job Title - Transport Planner
Location - Severn Beach
Salary - Dependant on Experience
Duration - Temporary
All applications to - Bristol.Driving@pertemps.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transport Planner to join a leading logistics company in the Severn Beach area, working alongside the transport manager, the successful candidate will assist in the day to day running of the Bristol site.
As a Transport Planner your duties with include:
- Planning routes for 30+ Driver
- Debriefing Drivers.
- Assisting drivers with any queries
- General Administration duties.
- Data Entry work using Microsoft Excel and an in house system.
- Liaising with customers and drivers throughout the day.
As a Transport Planner you will need to hold the following skills and experience:
- Strong administration and communication skills.
- Ability to work to strict timescales.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team together with the ability to problem solve
- Proficient IT user, Microsoft packages is essential.
- A Logistics background and experience of communicating with drivers is beneficial but not essential.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday - Friday, 07:30 - 17:30 Although this is initially a temporary ongoing position through Pertemps, this could potentially become full time for the right candidate.
To apply, please email your CV to Bristol.firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively please call James or Jane on 0117 9294422.