Are you a Class 2 delivery driver looking for ongoing work? Are you available Monday to Friday for EARLY starts?
- £10.50 per hour
- 47.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Early starts (usually between 5am and 7am)
- Depot based in BS39
About the role
- Delivering kitchen supplies and white goods to a variety of customers
This vacancy is for Class 2 driver, but please be aware there will be the requirement to drive 7.5t and 3.5t vehicles when necessary (for example, covering holiday or sickness)
The right candidate
- Class 2 driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points (minor offences only)
- CPC and Digi Tacho
- Recent and relevant driving experience
- Own transport is essential to reach the location of the depot.
To apply, contact Abby or Gary on 01179294422 or simply apply by submitting your CV online
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.