Ongoing, long-term temporary work in a bright and modern manufacturing environment in Clevedon.
- £10.51 per hour
- 37.5 hour per week contract
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm
- Paid overtime available - x 1.33 weekdays/Saturdays, and double pay on Sundays!
- 25 days holiday per year
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
As a Despatch Operative your duties will be to:
- Preparing goods for despatch to clients via land, air and sea!
- Liaising with freight forwarders, couriers and other internal departments
- Use of basic hand tools
The successful candidate will have to provide a checkable 5 year work history
. Any gaps of more than 28 days will need to be explained in full and evidence provided. Also, a DBS check will be carried out.
The right candidate
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment
- Computer literate - you will be trained on the in-house system for freight forwarding and will in turn print and create manifests.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence desirable
If you have experience in warehousing, goods in or as a stores person, stock controller or forklift driver (reach or counterbalance) please get in touch with us – send your CV online or call 0117 9294422 and ask for Justyna or Bethan
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.