Ongoing temporary / contract work as a Final Test Engineer - to support engineered to order (ETO) products. Working at a leading manufacturing company based in Clevedon, specialising in vacuum and exhaust-management systems to the semi-conductor industry.
- Hourly rate dependent on experience
- Junior Test - £14.18 PAYE / £18.48 Umbrella
- Test - £14.77 PAYE / £19.25 Umbrella
- Senior Test - £15.61 PAYE / £20.55 Umbrella
- 37.5 hour per week contract
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm
- Paid overtime available - x 1.33 weekdays/Saturdays, and double pay on Sundays!
- 25 days holiday per year
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
The role will involve
- Ensuring safe and correct testing of gas abatement products
- Leak/decay testing on gas, fuel and liquid lines
- Electrical (PAT) testing of components
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding using schematics and mechanical engineering drawings
- Fault finding to component level and re-work
- Complete final test, build and calibration of machines prior to final despatch
- Document control using test report and schedule.
- Recording and reporting issues during the test process
An ideal candidate will have
- Confidence when reading electrical schematics / P&ID
- Prior experience in basic fault finding
- Knowledge of basic test equipment – DMM, current meters
- Electrical bias but with some mechanical knowledge (PAT testing experience advantageous)
- Understanding of Pneumatics, pumps, inverter functionality
- Knowledge of 5s, LEAN manufacturing, kaizen
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Bethan or Justyna
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.