Pertemps Bristol are seeking Final Test Engineers, to support engineered to order (ETO) products. This is for ongoing contract work, based at a manufacturing company based in Clevedon who specialise in vacuum and exhaust-management systems to the semi-conductor industry.
- Hourly rate dependent on experience
- Junior Test - £14.75 PAYE / £19.23 LTD or Umbrella
- Test - £15.36 PAYE / £20.02 LTD or Umbrella
- Senior Test - £16.23 PAYE / £21.16 LTD or Umbrella
- 37.5 hour per week contract
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm
- Paid overtime available – x 1.33 weekdays, x1.5 Saturdays, and double pay on Sundays!
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Ample free parking and subsidised canteen on site
The role will involve
- Ensuring safe and correct testing of gas abatement products
- Leak/decay testing on gas, fuel and liquid lines
- Electrical (PAT) testing of components
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding using schematics and mechanical engineering drawings
- Fault finding to component level and re-work
- Complete final test, build and calibration of machines prior to final despatch
- Document control using test report and schedule.
- Recording and reporting issues during the test process
The successful candidate will have
- Confidence when reading electrical schematics / P&ID
- Prior experience in basic fault finding
- Knowledge of basic test equipment – DMM, current meters
- Electrical bias but with some mechanical knowledge (PAT testing experience advantageous)
- Understanding of Pneumatics, pumps, inverter functionality
- Knowledge of 5s, LEAN manufacturing, kaizen
If you would like to speak to us about this Test Engineer role, please apply online or contact Justyna or Bethan in our Bristol branch.