Hire Desk Coordinator required for maternity cover in Avonmouth. Ideal role for someone with great customer service and organisational skills, who is looking for an opportunity to work in the thriving hire desk industry.
- Hire & Sales Co-ordinator
- Monday – Friday
- 42.5 hours per week
- Maternity Cover – 9 months
- Deal with all telephone enquiries/orders from customers and provide accurate information on equipment as required
- Liaise with the Workshop and Drivers to ensure that equipment is available
- Co-ordinate Drivers to ensure equipment is delivered and uplifted from customers on time & to maximum efficiency
- Process on hires, off hires and exchanges on Smart Office
- Actively sell consumables to customers to meet monthly revenue figures
- Process manual paperwork when necessary
- Operate and maintain a daily diary recording all equipment movement.
- Liaise with other depots to source equipment not available at your own location
- Report any customer rate or agreement defaults to your GM, sales admin and Account Manager to ensure rectification
- Assist GM and credit control with the depot customer query sheet to resolve invoice queries
- Ensure your depot showroom and work area meets company standards at all times (clean, tidy, well stocked and dust free)
An ideal Hire Desk Coordinator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience of plant hire or construction industry
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Computer Literate - working knowledge of Microsoft is essential
- Must be an effective communicator and be capable of conveying information accurately, verbally and in written format.
- You will be capable of working alone and using your initiative; but also enjoy working as part of a team when required.
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on and ask for Bethan
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.