Technical Support Coordinator required to support Sales, Resources and Production at a Bristol based manufacturing company.
About the job
- 35 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexi working hours – working between 8am and 5pm
- £24,000 per annum
- In house training will be given which may include international travel
- Based in Bristol BS15 - Hanham
The right candidate
- To convert customer enquiries into manufacturing routes using company software
- To provide technical support services including product costing, route planning, master production details and product drawings
- To estimate the cost of producing the product to allow Sales to quote the customer
- To assess production cost reviews to ensure manufacturing methods are fit for purpose and cost effective
- To provide technical support to customers including; advice, drawings, prototypes, sampling and on-site visits
- To work with Resources to obtain and set up sub-contract operations and components for manufacturing
- Please be aware this job is located in a multi-function office which can be busy and noisy
- An understanding of basic manufacturing methods and processes such as metal forming, drilling, punching and machining
- Must be able to read engineering drawings and explain the meaning to others
- Must be competent in computer programs including; AutoCAD, MS Word and MS Excel (including working with formulae, knowledge of Visual Basic would be an advantage).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and SOFON would be an advantage but not essential.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV online and one of our consultants will give you a call. Alternatively, call Pertemps Bristol Industrial on 01179294422 and ask for Bethan or Justyna
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.