Are you looking for an exciting new role as a Digital Project Manager? We are excited to be working with a fantastic agency based in the city centre that are looking to bring exactly this in to their thriving team.
The successful candidate will have a dual role, you'll manage the digital expectations of your clients as well as managing multiple varied digital projects. These will range from digital implementation to testing procedures to data analysis.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Managing online digital campaigns, email, web, data
• Providing a key role in to the digital analysis of client engagement pieces and making recommendations from key insights.
• Handling client requests and making subsequent amendments to content.
• Having an active input in to strategy for multiple clients.
• Being an integral part of the team handling web and app based development campaigns.
What We're Looking For:
• Experience within a digital agency background.
• Strong experience within social channels, paid media, digital projects, web and/or app campaigns.
• Excellent background working with data, insights and recommendations within a digital environment.
• Excellent client facing and communication skills with great attention to detail.
• Experience with content management systems.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Zack Worsley on 0161 8040160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.