Are you an experienced, ambitious PR Account Director with an agency background? If you are a strong communicator and hold management experience this may be the role for you!
You will be working in an awarding winning Manchester based Digital agency and managing B2B clients with the view to continue to grow the team and client base whether that be B2B or B2C.
Other responsibilities would be:
• You will be a key player in the senior team and responsible for managing members of the team
• Building and maintaining client relationships, pitching to clients and bringing on new business opportunities
• Managing key client relationships
• Campaign management and development of PR strategy for consumer clients
What We're Looking For:
• Extensive PR experience, preferably within a PR/Digital agency
• Experience in dealing with the media
• Proven experience of influencer and outreach programmes.
• A history of taking the lead on new business pitches and helping to drive new business.
• Line management experience is desirable
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy Cook on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position. We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.'