Are you a PR Account Manager looking for a new role within a credible agency? Network Marketing are currently partnering with a specialist PR Agency based in North London who really have their niche working in the tech space!
Working as a PR Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a variety of client relationships (tech, IT, Cyber Security) whilst managing a small team of PR Executives to ensure all PR tasks are completed effectively and on time. This agency really has a niche and work with global brands on a consultative basis. No two days will be the same, but each day will be exciting!
Day to day, you will be involved in:
• Delivering projects and campaigns against briefs
• Writing press releases and then liaising with key media relations to drive the content forward
• Keep you clients updated, producing reports on a regular basis
• Keeping yourself up to date with new trends through reading key press and staying up to date on the IT security industry
• Developing and maintaining relationships with appropriate members of the press
• Ensuring you are up to speed with social media trends and tools and be able to make recommendations to clients as appropriate
• Through regular reading of our key press, both in the UK and overseas, stay up to date with what is going on in the IT security industry
What we're looking for:
To be considered for this PR Account Manager role, you will have experience of working in a PR agency at Account Manager level (or ready for a step up to Account Manager). You will have experience with building client relationships and have excellent communication skills. We're looking for a real go getter, someone with drive and ambition, able to coach, mentor and motivate junior members of a team whilst providing a world class service for all of your clients. Experience of working with, or a passion for clients in the tech space would be advantageous!
You must be in a commutable distance to Barnet.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Becki on 0113 2469605 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age