Class One HGV Trunk Driver
Pertemps are recruiting Class One HGV Trunk Drivers for a prestigious company to work in Didcot. Shifts are primarily am runs.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out Class One HGV trunking work.
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to depots and collections from suppliers
- Driving safely and with courtesy when out on the road
- Responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot
To be considered for this exciting Class One HGV Trunk Driver role, you will need the following
- Valid HGV Class 1 DVLA issued licence
- No more than 6 points / DD or DR for insurance purposes
- Digi card tacho experience
Limited company drivers are welcome, enhanced rates apply.
Full induction and training will be provided.
If you are interested in applying for this Class One HGV Trunk Driver role, please click apply or call James at Pertemps in Didcot on 01235 819190.