I have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to embark on a Land, Technical and Planning journey with a well-respected and award winning residential business in Devon
This role is a hybrid role between the specialisms mentioned above - you will straddle several departments and support the land and technical managers with the acquisition of land, gaining planning consent and the design process, through to build.
Responsibilities and day to day tasks will typically include; land appraisals, site viability studies, build cost and projected profit, dealing with local authorities and external consultants both planning and architectural, liaising with agents and land owners, attending planning meetings, dealing with local authorities, housing associations and property professionals
Attributes and experience required
- It is essential that you have a background in the new build housing or construction sectors
- Previous experience in a similar role or experience in either one of the following backgrounds will be strongly considered; technical/design, land or planning
- Ideally you will have experience in delivering design provision and successfully implementing design strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally you will have knowledge UK Building Regulations, CDM Regulations and the Planning process
- Excellent IT Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar position.
- A relevant degree is beneficial but not essential (Planning, Technical or Land).
- Ideally working towards RICS, RIBA or CIOB
You might be a technical coordinator, architectural assistant, assistant land buyer or planning assistant looking for that next move. This is an exciting and long term opportunity for someone who is craving a varied and challenging career, where you can make an impact on the future growth of a very exciting non PLC business! In return
• Competitive salary
• Car Allowance, Holiday, Pension, Mileage, Bonus
• Training, personal development and career progression
• Working closely within a very experienced multi-disciplined team
• Working hours 37.5 hours, 8.30 – 17:00
For more information please call Abi on 01392 314052 or click to apply
Job Title: Land and Design Assistant
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 PA DOE Plus Package