HR Business Partner
Pertemps are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join one of the largest utilities company in the Midlands. They are a socially responsible company committed to improving water and wastewater services for their customers and improving the environment that those services depend on.
This is a progressive role that will evolve in line with the needs of the business and requires someone that is agile and commercially focussed with a strong generalist background.
This permanent opportunity comes with an excellent salary of up to £55,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including an annual bonus, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and the ability to buy/sell days, a fantastic contributory pension scheme of up to 15%, a share purchase option, flexible benefits scheme including Gymflex, dental and critical illness insurance.
About the role
Your role as a HR Business Partner will be to support circa 1200 employees. You will strategically partner and build deep trusted relationships with the senior leaders and various stakeholders within the business. You will be an active and influencing member of their leadership team and fully immerse yourself into the environment with the ability to understand the commercial drivers and direction.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- We are looking for someone who has demonstrated the delivery of strategic HR plans and be proactive in anticipating business needs and challenges.
- Ability to challenge, influence and lead to drive innovative and creative solutions across various workstreams including organisational design, employee engagement, talent management and succession planning.
- As part of this role you will collaborate across various HR functions to ensure excellent delivery of training and development interventions, recruitment, selection, reward and recognition.
- You will feed in the local people plans to the HR Management Team to define and support delivery of the collective People plan for their Executive committee member.
- This will require an individual with a true HR partnering approach and a passion for supporting and challenging managers by giving commercial advice.
- Your broad HR experience will be essential to contribute and lead our employee relation activities to minimise business risk on both generalist and change projects whilst also supporting the partnership with our trade union colleagues.
- Commercial acumen with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Strong teamwork ethic with a proven ability to work collaboratively
- Proven ability to influence at all levels and across multiple stakeholder groups with the ability to build credibility and work with integrity
- Able to resolve conflict effectively
- Comfortable with data, analysis and the ability to interrogate data to drive insight
- A strong eye for detail and keen focus on results, with a flexible 'can do' approach
- Innovative and adaptable with a drive to find creative solutions
- Leadership, coaching and mentoring ability
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000, dependent upon experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays and the ability to buy/sell days, annual bonus scheme, fantastic contributory pension scheme of up to 15%, Share purchase scheme, flexible benefits scheme including Gymflex, dental and critical illness insurance.
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY TODAY!!