We are currently recruiting a Warehouse Operative for one of the largest Utility companies in the West Midlands.
Warehouse Operative - Objective:
Providing operational support to the warehousing operation of the business.
Warehouse Operative - Accountabilities:
Warehouse Operative- Experience/Knowledge:
- Ensuring all materials movements are conducted via the bar-coding / SAP system to support financial code & legal audit compliance
- Identifying materials replenishment needs via scheduled SAP generated MRP runs and physical observations
- Completion of daily materials replenishment deliveries to a number of sites throughout the network.
- Daily house keeping duties including use of floor cleaner.
- Daily operation of, but not limited to, heavy plant lifting equipment, manual lifting equipment and other manual handling aids.
- Your role will include driving.
- Fork-lift Truck licences (Reach & Counterbalance)
- Good IT Skills (S.A.P, Excel – Assist 2) (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Workplace Health and Safety awareness
- Experience in a Manual & physical role
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence - Essential
Warehouse Operative - Further informationLocation:
Raynesway, DerbyPay rate:
7:30AM - 3:30PM Monday - Thursday 7:30AM - 3PM FridayDuration:
the role to start on the 1st November until 31st December 2021
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!