Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Plumber to join one of the largest utilities company in the Midlands. They are a socially responsible company committed to improving water and wastewater services for their customers and improving the environment that those services depend on.
If you have a good understanding of water hygiene and have worked with domestic, commercial and industrial water systems, then read on as this could be just the opportunity you have been looking for!
This permanent opportunity comes with an excellent salary of up to £35,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including an annual bonus, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and the ability to buy/sell days, a fantastic contributory pension scheme of up to 15%, a share purchase option, flexible benefits scheme including Gymflex, dental and critical illness insurance.
About the role
The Plumber will be responsible for delivering a high level of customer service to the Client’s customers, specialising in Water Hygiene and Plumbing related activities, assessing, diagnosing, and determining the most appropriate resolution.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Identify, Develop and maintain relationships in relation to those clients within the allocated geographical patch
- Work with the scheduling team and operations Supervisor to maximise productivity and efficiency
- Carrying out monitoring and associated tasks in line with ACoP L8 and HSG274 as directed by
- Scheduler / Line Manager
- Carry out Plumbing works as required
- Completion of all required documentation to ensure compliance with legislation
- Provide support to both customers and colleagues with technical input where required
- Schedule workload & multi-site visits across diverse geographic locations
- You will have previous experience within the Water Treatment industry
- You will hold a Level 2 or 3 / Advanced Plumbing qualification, or equivalent
- You will have good working knowledge of domestic, commercial and industrial water systems
- You will have experience of servicing, installing and testing thermostatic mixer valves
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000, dependent upon experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays and the ability to buy/sell days, annual bonus scheme, fantastic contributory pension scheme of up to 15%, Share purchase scheme, flexible benefits scheme including Gymflex, dental and critical illness insurance.
Location: Field based covering West London, and South (Outside M25)
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY TODAY!!