Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Solution Data Architect to join one of the largest utilities company in the Midlands. They are a socially responsible company committed to improving water and wastewater services for their customers and improving the environment that those services depend on. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect with significant data experience to join a large programme.
This permanent opportunity comes with an excellent salary of up to £65,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including an annual bonus, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and the ability to buy/sell days, a fantastic contributory pension scheme of up to 15%, a share purchase option, flexible benefits scheme including Gymflex, dental and critical illness insurance.
Solution Data Architect - Accountabilities
Solution Data Architect - Experience
- As a key member in the Architecture team the Data Solution Architect will research and select tools to address business requirements and data protection risks.
- Referring to our Corporate Logical Data Model, the architect will produce logical and physical data models for data solutions and provide advice and guidance to other architecture and programme colleagues on data matters.
- Deliver solution option reports and high level designs for data solutions.
- Provide data advice and guidance to colleagues in Technology.
- Work with data architects, data scientists and data engineers within Chief Engineer to ensure alignment with Technology standards.
- Provide data assurance for architectural/system design, implementation and business change.
- Supporting the delivery of the Agile scrum teams and the Programme Team.
- Experience of understanding performance and driving improvements.
- Experience in technical or data architecture.
- Experience of data programmes such as Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, & Power BI / Analytics.
- They will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels (including as a key influencer and subject matter expert.
- Experience of Azure Data Lake, Power BI, Azure Data Factory, SCADA, GIS, Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly known as Azure SQL Data Warehouse).
- Have a good working knowledge of IT and data security governance frameworks such as GDPR.
Salary: £60,000 to £65,000, dependent upon experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays and the ability to buy/sell days, annual bonus scheme, fantastic contributory pension scheme of up to 15%, Share purchase scheme, flexible benefits scheme including Gymflex, dental and critical illness insurance.
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY TODAY!!