In this role you will get:
• Temp to perm position after 12 weeks
• Hourly pay and holiday accrual
• Weekly pay
• Ongoing Training and Support
Our client manufacture and sell components for metal roofing, cladding, standard and bespoke flashings, architectural fabrications, gutters and all necessary accessories.
They are looking for an experienced Guillotine Operator to join their team on a temp to perm basis working 37.5 hours per week.
• Operating guillotines
• Stacking work to be cut, neatly so that materials do not get damaged
• Systematically measuring and cutting jobs accurately.
• Re-stacking cut work neatly for packers to wrap and deliver.
• Tending to automatic machines and equipment
• Feeding materials onto machines.
• Recording amount of materials processed during work shift
To be considered for this role, You must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Be available to start immediately
• Due to location own transport is preferred
Interested applicants should forward their Cv immediately.