Temporary Audio Visual (AV) Technician
required by a not for profit organisation in the City of London. The post holder will support the Facilities team in maintaining and testing all Audio Visual equipment (including maintaining licences, software upgrades etc.) within the organisation and for event services including maintaining service records and inventories. Ensure daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc testing is carried out across all areas. Independently supervise and/or assist in the coordination and delivery of a wide range of small and large scale, Audio Visual services for internal and external events to the highest standard - this may include running client presentations and managing Audio Visual content for events using various multimedia through to coordinating lighting and sound for large productions. This includes testing, checking and ensuring all equipment is operable, safe and secure, prior to any meetings or events.
The Audio Visual Technician will be required to set-up, operate and troubleshoot both sound and lighting equipment and ideally have experience of AMX, Crestron and Sennheiser, as well as related IT systems. Locating faults or problems and finding solutions for immediate fix and long term fixes to ensure minimal disturbance. This is an ONGOING TEMPORARY ROLE for circa 26 weeks in the first instance – paying £13.00 to £17.00 per hour – IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED !!!!
- Ideally, relevant Audio Visual qualifications
- Current and up-to-date AV and IT knowledge
- Knowledge and awareness of current health & safety legislation and regulations
- Basic Ladder Training
- Manual Handling
- Proven experience of working operationally as an AV Technician for Conferences and Events
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge of sound, lighting, video and IT systems
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Macintosh and Microsoft Office.