IT Systems Delivery Manager required for a leading, well-respected and world famous membership organisation based in Westminster, London SW1. The post holder will oversee the delivery of the organisation's new Dynamics CRM system, as well as their membership engagement systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a highly important project for the business and take on a contract where you can make a real difference in a short space of time. Your work will transform how the organisation operates, making this an amazing project to work on and be wholly involved in.
This is a full time, fixed term contract position until December 2019, paying circa £55k pro rata plus excellent benefits. Interviews asap with an immediate start thereafter.
IT Systems Delivery Manager will manage the definition, procurement, implementation and post-delivery of both projects, as well as:
- Build a strong understanding of the organisation's requirements
- Act as a bridge between business and technical teams
- Develop business cases and produce project plans
- Establish and manage the change control procedure
Essential requirements include:
- Experience of successfully implementing CRM systems based on MS Dynamics
- A strong understanding of PRINCE2 and Agile
- Project management experience
- Experience in budget control
- Stakeholder management skills
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CLICK APPLY NOW !!