Technical Director – Bid Management - Bahrain:
Civil Engineering – Main contractor.
We are a well-established main contractor based in Bahrain. We have over 3 decades of experience in the region, having completed many prestigious projects in the Kingdom. Due to continued success and expansion, we are now looking to appoint a Technical Director to join our busy senior management team.
• Develop close working relationships with the Senior Management, key stakeholders (internal and external) and decision makers to streamline and improvise the Bid management and technical management process within Middle East.
• Manage and guide the implementation of a new technical team within the company.
• Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the tendering and bid process.
• Manage and guide the planning process of new projects
• Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids by understanding and resolving complex technical, strategic and business issues.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You will have a proven track record of extensive experience gained working in main contracting through highly competent bid management process, Sound commercial understanding, P&L, and risk management skills. The applicant must have the ability to manage complex, multi-faceted bid management opportunities.
• Solid background in Civil Engineering, working for the main contractor.
• Solid understanding of technical bid management, project planning and implementation processes.
• Experienced bid writer and excellent business writing skills
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
• Proven capability in delivering winning, multi-million dinar complex civil engineering projects.
In return for the right candidate we offer a very competitive salary, plus accommodation allowance, transport allowance and flights home to your Country of residence.