We are recruiting a temporary part-time Legal Assistant to work in the legal department of a West Midlands local authority. The role will include
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the team.
- Undertaking fee earning activity to support the team.
- Undertake legal work (under the supervision and direction of fee earners), such as: file opening, letter preperation, preparing statements, preparing bundles, etc.
- Processing routine legal matters (such as traffic orders, debt recovery, etc).
- Providing advice (under supervsion) to clients (internal and external).
21 hours per week - flexible. £10.31per hour. 3 months based in Central Warwick