Fantastic opportunities are available for Admin Assistants in Liverpool, we are looking for employees to join our expanding team who show commitment and dedication to providing an excellent service as well as being tenacious and methodical at all times.
Key tasks within the role:
- Performance Excellence
- Updating reports and trackers
- Printing and collating information
- Managing spreadsheets
- Following SOPS for standard IS issues with Laptops and iphones
- Ordering equipment and purchasing
- Organising events, booking hotels and meeting rooms
- Filling out, tracking, collating and chasing resolution on pro-forma's
- Work with Microsoft office
- Be proficient on iphones and ipads
- Be able to pick up new systems quickly
- Supporting 10 - 15 supervisors, 3 Network Engineers and a Network Manager
Hours of cover will be:
- 8 - 4 / 9 - 5 Monday to Friday
Key Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Methodical, tenacious and customer focused
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained with internal and external parties.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment where there are high volumes of work orders.
- Data input skills (speed and accuracy)
- Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively using your own initiative
- A flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business' health and Safety obligations
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team, in a dynamic environment
- Self motivated and driven for own personal development
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
We've been helping people find the right jobs and helping employers find the right people since 1961.
The reason we've been so successful is simple: we make sure we know our business inside out. Permanent, temporary, or contract positions, private or public sector, we do our utmost to find the right people for the right jobs.Our commitment has allowed us to build an impressive client list, from major organisations to small businesses, that trust us to find them the very best people.
If you're looking for a job, we have the experience, advice and contacts you need. With over 100 branches throughout the UK, we're never far away.
Please note that it is a mandatory requirement to complete a basic Disclosure Scotland background screening check to be considered for any work assignment.