£50000 - £55000 per annum
£22000 - £24000 per annum
£32000 - £35000 per annum
What is the purpose of this role?
This role is for the biggest water utilities company in the UK, working on the Spring Programme which will deliver a new SAP Billing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution to the business, impacting the whole of the Retail division. It will manage multi-billion pounds worth of revenue and is an Executive Board priority so the Programme as a whole attracts Senior Executive focus.
In readiness for the implementation of Spring, the Resource Inflation Workstream is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to help identify the Customer Journeys' that will be most greatly affected by the implementation. The Business Analyst will support the identification and mitigation of the negative impacts that could be felt by both Customers and Colleagues. Solutions will mainly focus on identifying how many more resources will be required in order to maintain acceptable Customer Service Levels and ensure Colleagues are protected from undue pressures (call volumes & administration).
Pay rate is £400 a day
Location – Swindon but could require some travel to Reading
What makes this role unique?
Over the next 12 months, my client's retail team will be working towards launching our new billing system and customer relationship management (CRM) system – Spring.
Spring will enable and empower our people, giving them smarter tools that get us closer to our customers. Spring is a best-in-class billing system and leading edge customer relationship management (CRM) system ,
This billing system is globally recognised as the system of choice for utility companies. Do you want to be part of this ground breaking programme?
What will this role involve?
As a business analyst, you will need to have experience in:
• Have experience in Business process design
• Operational design (target operating models- business operating model)
• Customer journey mapping
• Best practice process analysis
• You will be a business/ operations focused analyst
• You will be mapping out customer and process journeys.
• Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
• Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements/ changes
• Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made
• Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
• Gain agreement, usually from the Retail Leadership Team, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business
• Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern
• Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and present to stakeholders when necessary
• Support Colleagues and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
• Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
What skills are we looking for?
• You would of previously worked as a Business Analyst in a similar environment
• You could make a significant impact to both the Spring Programme and the Retail Division in your role
• You will work to deadlines and juggle multiple priorities, which gives lots of variety but can require flexibility with regard to working hours
• The role is largely based in Swindon but could require some travel to Reading
• You will need to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and credibility as you will be expect to liaise with and present to Senior Stakeholders