Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently searching for an Tactical Planner to work with one of the UKs major utility providers.
The Tactical Planner will work on the company's SAP system to help build and plan upcoming changes within the system to help improve the customer experience.
Key Accountabilities will include;
• Reactively build and allocate work
• Deliver an effective work schedule for all planned and reactive work.
• To make the best use of resource available and maintain productivity.
• Ensure that jobs are planned in and communicated to customers within agreed SLA's
• Manage the ‘on the day' schedule from a dispatch perspective, including management of jobs in jeopardy, suspended work, and customer chases.
• Liaise and communicate with internal and external customers to achieve the completion of all work in a timely manner.
• Support ongoing liaison and building relationships with the external customers, Quality Assurance and Field teams and work in a collaborative manner with all stakeholders and teams, to achieve quality throughout the end to end process.
• Ensure compliance with processes and procedures as set out.
We are looking for candidates you can proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and share best practice through successful problem solving and active participation
Ideally we are searching for individuals with an understanding of NRSWA although this is not essential, but you should have broad experience within distribution network operations
In order to succeed in this role you should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills for regular interaction with staff in the Field, COSC, Customers and the Highway Agencies. The ability to effectively plan and organise your own work and a self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic team player with a positive can do attitude.
A qualification within Water Distribution BTEC or equivalent would be desirable but again not essential.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the link below.