Pertemps are currently recruiring for a Customer Advisor working within the public sector in Warwick
Customer Advisor - Role objective:
Customer Advisor - Key accountabilities:
- The Customer Operations team provides a tailored end to end service to all the direct customers and resellers.
- Your primary objective will be to ensure that all customers are provided with accurate and timely data in line with any service levels or contract terms.
Customer Advisor - Experience:
- Receive and process all customer orders working to specific performance targets including; productivity, accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Process customer orders in accordance with agreed service levels, discounts, and terms
- Accurately inputting and interpreting complex data from multiple sources
- Respond to third party queries on behalf of the customer
- Take ownership to resolve both internal and external customer queries and identify the most appropriate action
- Excellent attention detail to successfully perform order processing for a variety of customer requirements and service propositions
- Understanding of the house buying conveyancing process
- Experience of working to challenging targets and deadlines
- A willingness to try new ways of working to improve performance and customer experience
Customer Advisor - Additional information:Location:
- 4 GCSE passes (Grade C or above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
£9 - £10 p/hDuration:
the role to start as soon as possible until 10/05/2020
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!