We are currently recruiting a Senior HR Business Partner for one of the largest Utility companies in the West Midlands
Senior HR Business Partner - Role Objective:
Senior HR Business Partner - Key Accountabilities:
- Establish and nurture a trust based relationship with Executive Committee member and be an active and influencing member of their leadership teams, with a confident voice for continuous improvement and accountability.
- Develop and maintain a positive ER climate that enables the business to deliver their business objectives and any required changes.
Senior HR Business Partner - Experience:
- Identify and implement improvement initiatives in the traditional suite of HR components such as employee relations, attendance, performance and talent management processes, recruitment and reward.
- Working with leaders on organisational design and structures enabling an agile operating model.
- Working with the central HR functions on the delivery of the end to end process.
- Contribute to or lead employee relation activities to minimise business risk and in support of our partnership relationship with our trades unions colleagues.
- Identify opportunities through data insights where proactive HR support can be provided to drive Business performance.
- Drive leadership development and leadership performance through coaching leaders.
Senior HR Business Partner - Additional information:Duration:
- A proven track record of contributing to significant business change.
- A proven track record of partnering a business to deliver positive business outcomes.
- Experience of working with trade unions and employee representatives and building effective relationships with them.
- Experience of coaching and training line managers.
12 monthsDay rate:
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY TODAY!!