We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative for one of the UKs largest Utility companies based in the midlands.
Warehouse Operative – Role Objective
You will be working face to face with internal and external customers offering excellent customer service, seeking to be the preferred supplier of choice.
Warehouse Operative – Key Accountabilities
- Receipting, issuing and returning of stock including electronic internal transfers of materials where required to meet materials requirement needs
- Identifying materials that require replenishment
- Identify discrepancies of deliveries, damaged goods and quality control concerns
- The creation, physical count and data entry of stock control
- Daily housekeeping duties including use of floor cleaners
- Daily operation of, but not limited to, heavy plant lifting equipment, manual lifting equipment and other manual handling aids
Warehouse Operative – Experience
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
- Must have Full Clean UK Driving Licence - Category B
- Workplace Health and Safety awareness
- Previous customer interface experience
- Experience in a manual & physical role
Warehouse Operative – Additional Information
- This is a temporary role to start as soon as possible until 27th Sep 2019
- The hourly rate of pay is £9.63
- Location: Derby
- Working hours: 07:30 – 15:30 and Fridays 07:30 – 15:00 no Sat or Sunday
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!