Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Dispatcher / Coordinator / Administrator for one of the largest Utility companies in the Midlands.
Dispatcher / Coordinator / Administrator – Role Objective:
To work on the SAP system to build, plan and dispatch via CLICK system both gang and field technician jobs. Make and take direct customer calls and work with both internal and external stakeholders to enable the work to proceed in a timely manner. Maintain contact with field teams to work for a successful outcome
Dispatcher / Coordinator / Administrator – Key Accountabilities:
- Reactively build and allocate work including quick and effective issuing of all emergency/high priority work
- Deliver an effective and efficient work schedule for all planned and reactive work. To make the best use of resource available and maintain productivity
- Continually liaise with COSC and Field Teams updating them on workload volumes and job progress
- Ensure that jobs are planned in and communicated to customer and field staff within SLA's
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external customers to achieve the completion of all work in a timely manner
Dispatcher / Coordinator / Administrator - Experience:
- Must have experience of scheduling, planning or coordinating
- Administrator experience with SAP
Dispatcher / Coordinator / Administrator - Additional Information:
Spondon, Derby Duration:
The role is to start as soon as possible until 31st August 2020 Rate:
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY TODAY!!