Commercial Waste Services Manager
Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently assisting a local authority client in recruiting a Business Commercial Waste Services Manager for a 16 week contract based in Harrow.
The purpose of the role will be to development, implementation and promotion of all commercial waste service initiatives.
This role will be responsible for researching and identifying commercial waste initiatives and leading the service development elements of commercial waste business cases and options appraisals.
Your main responsibilities as a Commercial Waste Services Manager will include;
• To lead on the development of the trade waste service and responsible for expanding the customer base while negotiating the contracts with the customers.
• To promote an enthusiastic, positive and professional atmosphere within the commercial waste service and to help to provide a customer and stakeholder focused approach to delivering all services.
• Liaise with the sales marketing team to ensure that business growth is achieved across all waste services commercial projects.
• Responsible for the updating the required Waste Policies that affect commercial waste services in line with the development of initiatives
To be considered for the Commercial Waste Services Manager role you should have the following Knowledge and experience:
• Extensive knowledge of the legislation with regards to commercial waste collection and disposal arrangements.
• Hold a CPC (certificate of professional competence)
• Can demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety legislation in relation to this post.
• Experience of negotiating contracts in a commercial environment and experience of managing budgets.
• Experience of managing Civic Amenity Sites desirable
This is an exciting role with a large variety of duties working within a local council.
The role is paying £23.80 - £27.23 per hour and will be an initial 16 week contract.
If you wish to apply for this role please click the apply button and submit your CV.