Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting a Business Development Associate to join an exciting telesales team supporting with business to business - B2B sales for a national HR and payroll outsourcing company.
As a Business Development Executive you will have the following responsibilities;
• Generation of leads for the new business sales team.
• Being an integral part of the telesales team achieving KPIs and targets.
• Continuous maintenance of the company's CRM system ensuring all new leads are recorded correctly and followed up.
• First point of conduct for inbound sales enquires.
To be considered for the Business Development Executive role you should have the following skills and experience;
• A proven track record working within a telesales or business development role.
• Various sales techniques and a passion for customer service.
• Clear communication skills and confident telephone manner.
• IT Literate with knowledge of MS packages.
The Business Development Associate role offers a competitive starting salary and opportunities for career growth. This is an exciting opportunity working within a sector leading and award winning organisation.
Our client will be offering an initial 8 week contract with possible extension into a long term position.
If you have telesales or previous business development experience you can apply for the role using the application link below and submit your CV.