Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a government organisation.
Job Role :
• You will be responsible for upholding our coding standards, writing high quality/ maintainable code and automated tests (Unit, System and UAT); working collaboratively with your test colleague.
• It is desirable that you have experience in Continuous Delivery, with investment in automation allowing rapid changes/releases.
• Work closely with Business Analysts and Technical Architects to establish solutions to the needs and requirements of our users and stakeholders.
• You will bring your solid experience of working within both agile and waterfall development environments.
• You are expected to be highly experienced in the latest web technologies and languages (see skills section below).
• You will uphold coding standards and contribute to their definition.
• You will be required to collaborate and interact with the multi-disciplined development team, contributing to the definition of the product and ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered.
• You will take a continuous improvement approach to your practices.
• You will apply and manage the relevant diversity and equality policy and practice relevant to the role.
• To apply the relevant management systems, procedures and policies relating to risk management, health and safety, information security and business continuity.
• Any other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Technical knowledge and skills
-Strong experience and understanding of Agile (particularly Scrum) software development methodologies and the practices of a Developer in this environment.
- Demonstrable expertise in:
- Visual Studio
- Unit Testing
- Oracle DB
- SQL Server
- Working on middleware and integration applications
In return you will receive…
Fantastic salary ---£40,000-£65,000 depending on experience
Annual Leave: 25 days a year, increasing by one day for each year of service up to a maximum of 30 days.
Amazing Pension scheme plan, Private medical insurance, Health check-ups plan, cycle to work scheme, Childcare voucher scheme.
If you are interested for this role please apply by clicking below