Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a utilities company based in Reading who are looking to recruit 4 ServiceNow and Command Centre Developers
• The ServiceNow and Command Centre Developer will be part of a growing team responsible for delivering core applications require to monitor and maintain the clients IT estate.
• Over the next two years the client has an ambitious and aggressive development pipeline aimed at delivering best in class toolkits (such as ServiceNow ITOM Enterprise and AppDynamics) to create a wide-reaching Command Center focused on automation and orchestration to drive preventative actions rather than reactive ones.
• The Command Centre will feature dynamic layered dashboards and reports that will allow its staff to spot and deal with potential issues before they happen, as well as provide the capability to manage ongoing outages with more efficiency using machine learning and AI.
• You will have system user guides / process summaries and provision of training / familiarisation.
• You will have Research / Review ServiceNow knowledge, production documentation and release plans to ensure best use and development of available functionality.
• Private Cloud vendors such VMware & automation such as vCenter / vRA / vCloud Director ~ API, Java SDK, PowerShell CLI tooling.
• Public Cloud vendors such as AWS/Azure/Oracle and their corresponding API / Java SDK
• Workflow automation / orchestration expertise with cloud technologies
• You will also require strong experience in one or more of the following ServiceNow modules:
-AppDynamics implementation experience will be a strong advantage.
For more information please apply and a rectuiment consultant will be in touch to answer any queries you may have