Cyber and Information Security Project Manager
We are looking for a Cyber and Information Security Project Manager to develop, plan and implement security measures to protect computer systems, networks and information assets of a leading payroll and HR systems company in Sheffield.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for;
- Onboarding and set up of key Managed Security Operations Centre (mSOC) services, to include delivering policy, process, and procedure documentation;
- Managed Firewall
- Penetration Testing Schedule
- Vulnerability Management
- O365 Security Framework (DLP focus)
- Secure Data Sharing
- Configuration and set up of Security Incident Management in ServiceNow
- Provide management for key projects to meet cyber security charter
- Provide regular, timely reporting on the cyber security charter projects
Cyber and Information Security Project Manager skills and experience:
- Fully qualified in relevant Cyber Security or Technology discipline; or the equivalent combination of education (degree level); professional training or work experience in a similar role
- Experience of researching/evaluating emerging cyber security threats and understanding the methods needed to manage them
- Extensive cyber-security knowledge across multiple practices, including Threat Management, Security Operations, and Testing
- Must have an excellent understanding of current and emerging Cyber Security and Technology best practice
- Demonstrable expertise to plan, execute, and manage projects, to agreed timescales
- Understanding of the impact of GDPR
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, and team working
- Be accountable, taking ownership of issues, and being pro-active in resolution
- Be creative, always considering the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, balance that against the risk of varying likelihood and severity of risk.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the likelihood of a further 1 month extension.
If this looks like your next career opportunity then please use the apply button above to send over your CV, or contact Clare O'Brien at Pertemps Managed Solutions on 0118 207 0830 for further information.