Business Analyst – Cardiff
As champions and protectors of the environment across Wales, you will work within a dedicated and diverse organisation to benefit communities and manage our environmental impact, with a focus on sustainability and wellbeing at the heart of each decision. You will work and lead the team to ensure that we can better meet our customers and user's needs, as we strive to provide the highest levels of service.
Business Analyst Role Summary
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a driven team in Cardiff. This will be a 6 month, working from home, Outside IR35 assignment.
This opportunity is for a contractor to provide Business Analyst Services into a mature ICT Programme that has a real focus on quality and efficiency. The role will be working with various operational teams to document the "as is" contract management process and capture the changes needed to improve it to the "to be" solution.
Business Analyst Role Requirements:
• Experience working in Procurement / Contract Management projects
• Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst
• Logical, Analytical, detail conscious and good documentation
• Proactive – As this is a working from home role, you will need to initiate tasks and not wait for instruction
• Previous experience engaging and presenting to stakeholders
• Experience working as a Business Analyst in the Public Sector
• Gathering information from the business lead and translating into formal requirements
• Capturing requirements as user stories within the preferred tools