We are urgently looking for Financial Support Telephony Agents for a well-known financial services client in Gloucester.
The role will involve working in the collection and recoveries department taking and resolving telephone enquiries directly from customers facing financial difficulty on their accounts, loans, or credit cards.
As a Financial Support Telephony Agent, you will be looking at how the customer can make best use of the options available to them where customers are unable to meet their payment requirements.
• Immediate start
• 35 hours per week, flexibility required to cover working patterns between 8am-8pm including 1 Saturday in every 3 weeks.
Key requirements of the Financial Support Telephony Agents role are:
• Must have experience of dealing with unsecured lending
• Must have experience of handling telephony queries from customers facing financial difficulty and agreeing practical solutions in line with the customer's needs
• The ability to hit the ground running is essential
• Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
Location – Gloucester
Salary – £180 a day PAYE (Inside IR35)
Duration – 8 weeks contract initially
Due to the volume of applications if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Privacy Notice - CVs submitted for this opportunity will be kept for up to 3 months.