We are working with a budding and ambitious company that is eager to build upon their recent success by bringing in a Shopify Developer to support their varied and growing client base. This is a permanent position based in the Bradford area, well connected to public transport links with free onsite parking available as well.
You will work with a family-owned organisation that are experts in their field, providing an ideal environment for you to learn new skills and develop your career in e-commerce. The team are an enthusiastic and close-knit office that has a great office and working culture, with a real value placed on making work fun and challenging.
What will you be doing?
With no two days the same, you will find yourself involved in a diverse range of projects, bringing our customers vision to life by developing unique and forward-thinking e-commerce solutions
What are we looking for?
- You will work closely with the design and development team, delivering custom e-commerce stores within the Shopify platform that allow our clients to effectively sell their products and build their brands.
- You will identify improvements and opportunities to use third-party applications and integration's to enhance functionality.
- You will support the QA function to ensure the highest standard of quality are delivered and address any bugs or improvements that are required.
What is on offer?
- Strong knowledge of using HTML, CSS and ES6
- A strong team worker that is familiar working collaboratively to share ideas and learn and teach new skills to the team
- A strong handle on Shopify design patterns and applying best development practice including version control and QA driven development.
- Experience working with other e-commerce platforms such as Magento and collaborative design tools such as Figma would be beneficial
- In addition to a competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to work remotely for two days a week and they are advocates of a healthy work-life balance. The organisation are based close to local transport links and offer free onsite parking as well. The company regularly take part in out of work activities and outings and there is a real opportunity to grow and develop with the organisation as they embark on their next steps this year.