We are currently recruiting for a skilled and enthusiastic Independent Prescriber to join an exciting online health care service provider, who have a brilliant office and warehouse based in Brislington, Bristol.
A dynamic company with big expansion plans, our client are looking for an adaptable self-starter to join their team. This is a full time, 40 hours per week position, which can be hybrid for the right individual. Some weekend working would be expected.The role and responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- You will carry out online consultations and make decisions based on patient needs, ensuring patients receive a quick and efficient response.
- Adjusting prescription doses, prescribing new medication, switching and stopping medication where appropriate.
- Carrying out medication reviews.
- Using specialist IT platforms to store and carry out all patient interactions.
- Best suited to a newly qualified, confident Independent Prescriber.
- Must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council.
- Must be able to complete repeat prescription requests, medication reviews, and prescribe in the following areas: Asthma, Contraception, UTI and minor ailments.
- Previous remote or online consulting experience preferred.
Please apply now if you are interested!