TECHNICAL PENSION ANALYST
SALARY £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 PER ANNUM + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
13 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT (MATERNITY COVER) BASED IN READING CENTRAL RG1
I am currently seeking an experienced TECHNICAL PENSIONS ANALYST to join a team who are responsible for maintaining, developing and supporting the system requirements of my client's administration teams.
In return for your expertise, my client offers an excellent benefits package including a discretionary bonus scheme, pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefits scheme as well the opportunity to work in a modern and spacious office environment just two minutes walk from Reading station!
Your key objective will be to identify systems and WORKFLOW PROCESS enhancements to increase the Pension Administration Teams' efficiencies and create, develop and IMPLEMENT NEW PROCEDURES in line with the business needs.
You will need to be educated at least to ‘A' LEVEL OR EQUIVALENT with a degree in mathematics or another numerate subject being desirable. Relevant qualifications in the Pensions Industry are also desirable (e.g. Pensions Management Institute Certification – PMI or Qualification in PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION – QPA). Direct, relevant experience of the PENSIONS INDUSTRY with proven and demonstrable PROJECT MANAGEMENT and PEOPLE MANAGEMENT skills is essential.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good written and communication skills
• Strong organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
• Desire to improve standards and develop new procedures and working practices
• Good commercial financial awareness
• Solid awareness of scheme rules, industry regulations, current pensions legislation and how these impact on the business and its systems
• General all round knowledge of pensions products and services
• Strong systems application knowledge – Excel and SQL
• Previous experience in a pensions/financial services environment
• Experience of dealing with external clients
If you have the skills listed above, believe you would be suitable for this position and would like to receive these fantastic benefits, please hit APPLY NOW to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Ref: JS/1363027
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Pertemps is an equal opportunity employer