Transport Planner – Central London
- For the right Transport Planner, this consultancy is looking to pay a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
- This company adopts a contributory pension scheme starting from 5%, regular bonus scheme throughout the year, funding and assistance towards incorporated status.
- Young office environment located in Central London.
RGB Network are currently repesenting a specialist Transport Planning & Civil Engineering design consultancy in their search for a Transport Planner.
- As a Civil Engineering & Transport Planning consultancy they have been operating within the industry for more than 10 years and have expanded continuously holding more than 50 staff across 3 offices.
- Within their Central London office, they are split between the two disciplines and have a strong team of Transport Planners consisting of more than 20 members at various levels.
- In relations to Transport Planning, they deliver a range of expertise and services in a number of different sectors; High-profile Residential, Schools, Large-scale Hospitals, Army barracks and many more.
- They have always had a consistent inflow of projects, keeping staff members busy and challenged, allowing them to maintain staff for many years.
Transport Planner Role profile
- Working within this consultancy, depending on your level of experience you would come into the team at Planner or Assistant grade.
- You would be expected to undertake a hands-on role taking on a healthy workload of projects whilst working alongside experienced and Senior members of the team.
- Your key responsibilities would involve; producing Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Junction modelling, site investigations and liaising with clients & local authorities.
- You would have the opportunity to gain experience working on projects varying in sizes, allowing you to gain project management experience or develop this skill further.
The right Transport Planner for this vacancy
- Would be one who has experience working within a private sector consultancy, operating as a Transport Planner
- Experience within development planning, producing; Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans.
- Has a willingness to speak to clients and confident to liaise with local authority.
- Capable of using the following junction modelling software; ARCADY, PICADY, AutoCAD and AutoTrack.
If you would be interested to hear more about this or similar opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or by email email@example.com