Personal Injury Solicitor, NQ-3 years PQE, Shropshire, Salary £28,000 to £38,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits, Legal 500 firm. To apply or to register your interest please call Hanna on 0121 454 1004 for more information.
• Well-known firm in the local market, is looking to recruit a talented Personal Injury Solicitor to join their leading team of lawyers
• This is a great opportunity to work in a close and supportive environment, where the Personal Injury Solicitor can expect to develop their skillset
• The successful Solicitor will gain exposure to high quality, personal injury work, assisting on multi track caseloads from initial instructions, through to trial and final settlement
• If you are a newly qualified solicitor, you should have undertaken at least one seat in personal injury during your training contract
• Experience of brain and spinal injuries would be an advantage
• A tenacious individual with a passion for personal injury work and someone looking for a friendly environment, would be perfect for the role
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Hanna Robinson at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Personal Injury Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands and South West region. If you are a Personal Injury Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Personal Injury Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).