An ambitious Paralegal is required to join a highly regarded Commercial Property team at a Legal 500 recognised firm in the West Midlands. Please call Claire Bate now on 0121 454 1004.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Paralegal position
• Ability to adapt quickly and prioritise effectively to meet tight deadlines
• An understanding of commercial property law
• Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
• Use of initiative to act accordingly and make informed decisions
• Competitive salary and remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property vacancies throughout the West and East Midlands. If you are a Commercial Property Paralegal looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Commercial Property Paralegals that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).