Education / Charities Senior Associate / Partner, West Midlands – 8+ - Salary £DOE – With an already strong reputation covering a variety of legal services, this leading law firm is in need of a Senior Education / Charities Lawyer to develop this area of law within the Midlands market - To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Ref: 1662
• This forward thinking and leading law firm is keen to continue its ongoing successes firmwide through the appointment of an Education / Charities specialist into their West Midlands office.
• They are keen to complement their already successful education across their other offices through the hire of Education / Charities Senior Associate / Partner.
• Ideal Senior Lawyers will have a network of contacts who are able to instruct you on future matters
• You will be highly experienced in all types of charities and education related matters and possess the ability to provide advice to a variety of education clients on a range of issues to include joint ventures, student contracts, employment tribunals, reorganisations, charity disputes, governance and restructuring
• Ideally you will already be a Partner in your current law firm looking for a new challenge, however ambitious associates feeling frustrated with a possible lack of career potential are also encouraged to apply.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills along with a technically sound knowledge are required for this role.
• You must be able to work with minimal of supervision and be an idea's person who is keen to contribute new ideas and ways of working into the firm.
• This law firm can provide you with good quality work and an environment in which you can truly thrive and further develop your career.
• Salary will be dependent on experience and what you can bring to the table!
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNLwill never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Education and Charities Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and The South West.. If you are an Education or Charities Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).