Banking and Finance Litigation Paralegal, 12+ Months Experience, Birmingham City Centre, c£27,000 (DOE) - Penny Trotman a member of eNL’ s specialist Midlands and South West Private Practice team, is currently recruiting for a talented and driven paralegal with a passion for financial litigation. This is a unique opportunity to join a small and friendly practice in Birmingham City Centre. Call Penny on 0121 454 1004 to find out more quoting Job Ref: 4786
• An exciting new opportunity for an experience Paralegal to join a friendly and supportive team.
• In order to apply for this role you must have a minimum of 12 months experience working as a paralegal ideally within banking litigation or debt recovery.
• You will have a genuine passion for PCP cases.
• It is essential that you have strong research, communication, and organizational skills.
• You will be detail-oriented and able to handle a high level of responsibility.
• You will have the ability to work independently while being a team player.
• Legal qualifications and experience specific to PCP cases.
• Genuine career opportunities available
• On offer is a basic salary of £30,000 accompanied with an attractive benefits package which includes pension, Bupa and a bonus.
Penny’s aim is to give candidates and clients the best level of service professionally possible, taking into account not only their professional legal ambitions but also any personal circumstances. Penny’s role is to help people make the best career decisions helping them to personally progress and take the next step in the career ladder. With over 20 years legal recruitment experience and a strong network of connections Penny is well placed to assist you in your next move.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Penny will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.