C# .NET Developer
• 2-4 years of experience years of experience.
• Four year degree in technical or engineering field.
• Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
• Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
Specialised Knowledge + Skills:
• Knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
• Ability to communicate complex information to internal audiences.
• Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
• Professional demeanour to maintain and enhance relationships.
• Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity.
• Performs moderate to complex code, design analysis, testing or experimentation on segments of projects. Provides time estimates and schedules.
• Ability to use technical concepts to initiate alternatives, develop or modify existing designs or techniques.
• Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analysing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Performs under direct management and mentoring.
• Team member on more complex projects.
• A can-do attitude to jump in and solve difficult problems
• C# development experience
• .Net experience
• Experience with automated unit testing
• Experiencing developing high transaction or real-time systems
• Experience with source code management tools, Git preferred
• A commitment to code quality and refactoring