Heavy Industrial Metal Fabricator/Welder
Are you Metal Fabricator Mig welder with experience working with carbon steel from a heavy industrial background.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand and develop your engineering skill-set in this interesting and varied role. Working on bespoke projects from start to finish, no two days are the same.
In order to be successful for the Metal Fabricator position, candidates must have experience in the following;
- Heavy Industrial fabricating experience
- Have worked with carbon steel
- Mig Welding
- Reading technical drawings and inspecting own work accordingly
- Working with a range of measuring tools i.e. vernier, calipers, micrometers
- Experience working with overhead trailers
In return our client offers competitive rates of pay and benefits.
If you hold relevant experience for the Metal Fabricator role please click to apply.
Alternatively email email@example.com or call 01827 899234 for more details.