A worldwide recognised name in automotive supply chain logistics have a number of jobs for Warehouse Operatives (Nights) at their Birch Coppice, Dordon, just off J10 M42 (Tamworth); benefits include free parking, regular overtime and attractive shift premiums.
A great place to work, it's clean, modern with great facilities and most of all you'll instantly feel a valued and key member of your team.
Be assured the workplace is Covid-19 secured, with the relevant social distancing and necessary cleaning procedures in place.
As a Warehouse Operative (Nights), your duties will include:
- Scanning items and sorting into cages
- Securing packages into cages safely to minimise movement in transit
- Reading pick labels accurately to ensure goods are scanned into correct cage
- You will be on your feet all shift and involves lots of walking and lifting
- Large items are assisted with a "two person lift"
- Work to timed deadlines
- FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
Working 39hrs per week, your shift as a warehouse operative (nights) will be:
2130 - 0600
The pay rates for a Warehouse Operative (Nights) are:
- Nights - Standard £10.84 p/hr
After 12 weeks your pay rate will rise to:
- Nights - Standard £12.11 p/hr
You can expect the following benefits:
- On site consultant Harvey Phelps
- Free onsite parking
- A canteen which offers hot and cold food at reasonable prices
- A personalised access card
- Secure Lockers
- 2 designated smoking areas
- Regular overtime available
- Working in clean, modern premises
If you feel the Warehouse Operative opportunity for you, please click to apply, or alternatively call 01827 899 234