Electronics Graduate Engineer required for an exciting career opportunity based in Wiltshire on straight day shift. This role will offer the successful candidate an entry level salary of up to £24,000 per annum, a pension scheme, free lunch daily, and much more. You can expect ongoing training and development opportunities, coupled with clear career progression. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Maintenance and Operation of Quality Assurance/Failure Analysis Equipment.
- Completing necessary documentation for product failures/faults.
- Analysing and Evaluating Quality Assurance data, suggesting continuous improvement activities.
- Completing Quality/Performance testing.
- Provide KPI's to Management as per the Quality Management System (QMS).
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity of Electronics Graduate Engineer, you must ideally possess the following educational background/qualities:
- Educated to Degree Level in Electronics.
- Possess excellent communication skills to integrate well into the Quality Assurance Team.
- Self-Motivated, Pro-active and a positive approach to new projects/ideas.
- The desire to build a long-term career within Engineering in a Manufacturing environment.
If you feel that you meet the criteria above and wish to apply for the role of Electronics Graduate Engineer, please submit your CV by clicking apply below.