Pertemps Swindon are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our client in Swindon.
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working with other Engineers to identify and refurbish production equipment and tools
- Designing equipment and tooling
- Working with toolmakers and engineers to procure materials
- Providing support to the maintenance program
The Manufacturing Engineer will have:
- Experience designing equipment in a mechanical assembly environment
- Experience of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment
- Experience of press tool design.
- Qualification in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
More about the role:
- Salary upto £30,000 dependant on experience
- 7:30am - 4:30pm (12:45pm on Friday)
- 25 days holiday + statutory
- Free car parking
- More benefits including discounted cinema and restaurants
If you would like to speak to us about this Manufacturing Engineer position, please click apply or contact Kelly Head in our Swindon branch.